Our Approach – A new learning paradigm
SpanishClub is based on a new learning paradigm, called meaning-making. Meaning-making pedagogy focuses on the designing of spaces for learning and learning experiences. This new pedagogy involves a changing role of the teacher towards one of a facilitator and the students as an active participant.
The SpanishClub learning experience include:
- Activities that stimulate both the left and right part of the brain.
- Development of language competences; speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing and reading
- Development of personal learning strategies
- Development of memory and creativity
- Development of communication strategies